Thursday 3 July 2008

Sweet & Simple Bakes

Maria and Rosie had started a blog for baking novices like me, and has compiled some useful information on baking.

Every month, they will also feature a recipe and encourage everyone to bake using the same recipe, and then by the end of the month, send in pictures of their works. So far, I had missed their first 2 bakes.

This month, their bake is Banana Chocolate Chip muffins. Yummy! My favourite ingredients! I will try to make it this time (ok, I know...I said the same thing last month)...but honestly, it is quite fun! If you have the time and would like to try something, why not join the bake this month? You can click on the cupcake picture at the side of my blog to access their site.


Have fun!

2 comments:

Maria♥ said...

Thanks for the mention and we look forward to you joining us this month's bake!

Maria
x

Bimmer said...

Hi Maria!
sure! I look forward to baking the muffins and eating them! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails