Saturday 12 July 2008

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin

As you can see, I've been trying to make my pictures nicer. I like them, I hope they make my stuff look more appetising.

I am done with my banana chocolate chip muffins for July's bake on Sweet and Simple Bakes (please visit their site for recipe)! I bought some new paper cases and which I really like. My colleague at work tried it and liked the fact that it's not too sweet and she could taste lots of bananas and chocolate chips. Her only complaint was she found them too small, she would have preferred them to be bigger so that she could just eat 1 for breakfast! As usual, dear says they are nice and taste good. My friend will be coming over to my place tomorrow. I hope she will like them too!

Oh, by the way, I increased the amount of chocolate chips by 50 grams as I love chocolate chips.

If I have the time, I probably will bake these again before August! :D


P.S. Just added another picture. This is taken with natural light, which I prefer.

7 comments:

Maria♥ said...

Your muffins turned out great and I love the cases! Thanks for taking part.

Maria
x

Rosie said...

Your muffins look so good Bimmer and I adore that you have added extra choc chips too mmmmm.

Many thanks for partaking in this month's SSB bake - I do hope you will be joining us next month :)

Rosie x

Bimmer said...

Hi Maria and Rosie,

thanks for the great recipe! Looking forward to Aug's bake! :D

bimmer

sefa firdaus said...

what a pretty muffin you have!

Bimmer said...

Hi Sefa Firdaus,

yours look fantastic in a cup!
I wish I can take photos like you. I thoroughly enjoy looking at your blog.

:)

Chawanmushi said...

I love these muffins too. I also like the pic with the natural lighting :-)

Bimmer said...

thanks chawanmushi :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails