Tuesday 29 July 2008

Mango dessert with sago pearls

Wanted to bake some muffins tonight but decided not to, until I sort out the ant problem in my kitchen. Don't get me wrong, my kitchen is spotlessly clean, but there are still the irritating ants.

Instead, here is something I made over the weekend, together with my sister. Ok, this should not belong to "my baking blog" since this is a non-bake dish. This is mango dessert with sago pearls. Made with, obviously, mango, sago pearls, milk and sugar. Quite easy to make and it tasted good. My only complaint was that it was not sweet enough, though everybody else says it is just right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat's the orangey strips?

Bimmer said...

those are grapefruit :)

Rosie said...

I really love the sound of this dessert and i adore milk puds!

Oh boy soerry to hear of your kitchen problems with those nasty ants!!

Rosie x

Bimmer said...

Hi Rosie!

this is really nice! I will be posting the recipe in my recipe blog soon, you can try it!

bimmer

p.s: i use ant poison...and it seems to work so far *cross fingers*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails