Friday 7 March 2008

Pictures of my new place to share

Hi!
This is what I have been busy about! My new flat!

view of my block (I'll be on the top floor)

view from the living room, and bedrooms

I like the greenery that greets us. I don't think there are many places in Singapore where you can live without seeing another flat nearby. Downside is the noise from the expressway below. Good thing I love cars and watching cars go by.

It may be a little inconvenient. It's not near the Mass Rapid Transit station, and the nearest Light Rail station is about 15 min walk (20min for me). The market is some 15-20 min walk (about 450m away). This, in Singapore, is inconvenience. Our country is small, and we expect things to be at our doorstep. At my parents' place where I am currently staying, the neighbourhood shopping center is just diagonally across the road, less than 10min away. I can get everything I need from there. I drive practically everywhere I go, so I am fine with this new place. The Significant Other has no complaints yet, but I'm sure he is bound to some day. :p

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails