Tuesday 17 June 2008

I have moved!

I have moved to my new place, but some of my stuff are still at my mum's. It's not easy to adjust to it, especially when we are beside the expressway and the cars do not zoom by silently.

I did manage to see the sunrise this morning when I was preparing to go to work. The clouds look nice and the trees still have a little bit of "cotton" on their tops.


In the evenings, we can catch the sunset as well. But that also means the afternoon sun shines right in and creates a greenhouse effect...

I have not started any baking yet. Most of my ingredients have been moved here. But my little oven is still at my mum's. Perhaps I can share some pictures of my little place from time to time, in the meantime.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails